January 12, 2021
11:30am to 12:30pm
VIRTUAL LUNCH EVENT with Tom Guzzardo, Henry Whitlow, Paul Dougherty and Brock Jolly - "Adapting Your Practice to the New Business Reality 2021: Becoming Blockbuster or the New Netflix?"
IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Forecasting customer outcomes: know the trends that are impacting your customers and their changing needs
2. Build your “Professional advisor power team.”
3. Master communication technology to connect with clients and new prospects through relevant virtual events.
4. Build strong and effective client centers of influence relationships so they share their clients with you.
5. Engage your team to generate your new business action plan to be relevant to your current clients and attract new clients.
NAIFA members receive a registration discount!
NAIFA-San Antonio Members - Please use code: SANAIFA for $10 discount!
NAIFA-San Antonio is a non-profit organization affiliated with the National Association of
Insurance and Financial Advisors and the Texas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Founded in 1927, the Association's primary function is to assist individuals in acquiring the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career as an Insurance and Financial Advisor professional, so as to enhance their value to the public at large.
Content copyright 2018. NAIFA-San Antonio. All rights reserved.
Robert Davidson, RICP of
Wednesday, January 20 from 11:30 to 1:00 - Join FPA of San Antonio & South Texas for their January virtual luncheon meeting with Dayton Schrader: “Overview of Residential and Commercial Development in the San Antonio Metro Area” Register Here!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS:
"Delivering Value to our Membership and Clients"